Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Studio Session on Sunday, Apr 23, 2006


Oh yes ! Been wanting very much to have our family photo ...
Believe it or not, i received a call saying that I had won this lucky draw ...
A free makeover which also extends immediate family members ...
Thought I could get the grandparents along but they restrict to spouse & child only ... Nevertheless, I was glad to ve my little dream comes true.

When I told Dickson about this offer, he was rather wary that its another commerical gimmick cos we could only choose TWO free images in CD-ROM ... Most probably they would persuade us to buy the rest of the phoot shoots ! In the end we decided to go for it after I assurred him that we jus ve fun AND No cash commitment!

Well, indeed the company began to offer us the remaining images with a "lifetime" photoshooting package when we were viewing the results on the screen after the studio shoots. Nearly fell into their "trap" as their attractive offer moved me ... Luckily i was able to fulfill my promise with my hubby's "loving" eyes =P Really had a hard time making the choice ...
Every single piece looks so perfect with Cedric ... Finally ... Although Cedic didn't smile, I simply luv his "attitude" ... Looks like some theme of a movie poster ... Ha ha ! !

4 Comments:

Blogger Poseidon said...

Nice photo! Nowadays really lots of gimmicks leh. I also got call say I win hotel stay, videocam ... nearly went for it ... then saw in the mirror my "suay" face ... where got so lucky ... so didn't go to collect it. From the reaction of the telemarketeer when I told her I'm not going, confirm is scam! hahaha~!

2:35 PM  
Blogger Poseidon said...

I think I should try to shoot my own family photo too! I dun dare try ur kind of free one cos I know I always fall in the face of temptation! @#@$ haha!

2:36 PM  
Blogger hazel said...

Actually the package they offer was really attractive ... About $2000 plus which you can pay in installments, you get family photo shoot yearly at least 30 exposures & you get back all the raw digital images, unedited & edited ! On top, also ve free computer lessons on photo editing etc... Aiya ! They really sounds perfect !
Nearly drop into their "trap"!
Maybe you want to visit their site ... www.naughtybynature.com.sg
Well, its not easy to capture candid shot using tripod ! =P

10:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahha~ Cedric so big already ah?
Can see both the baka parents smiling away while Cedric 'stares' at the weird object that is trying to capture his expression~ kekek...

11:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home